- Quality moves with motionless grace, rises to the depths, breathes our lives in and out, and slips easily through the walls of definitions.
- Quality can be found without seeking, and can be lost in the midst of formulas and goal-setting.
- Quality may brush the corner of your eye as you focus on something known and tangible.
- To recognize quality, even fleetingly, tinges your moment and aerates your mood.
- Quality may paint a hauntingly beautiful landscape within your vision, but seldom does it paint by numbers. Unaccountably, quality seeps between all digits like a fog drifting through a prison fence.
- Quality can push up through layers of logical mentation like a delicate flower blooming in a trash heap.
- Quality may sometimes be sensed, though not found, in the fine fuzz at the edge of a moving thought.
- If you are seeking quality, your quest may obscure it. If you are struggling toward a height from which you wish to emanate quality, your struggling may poison the emanations.
- Quality is seen not with the third eye, but with the one eye.
- Quality may surprise, like a graceful pirouette in the middle of a square dance.
- Quality eludes all of these words--and yet, and yet. . . .